I swear my shift at work is made up of such a mix of people. Heres a list:
1. Black guy with cool dreads…looks like booker t
2. Little crazy hard working mexican
3. Old grumpy ass Australian from Adelaide
4. Typical arrogant English guy from Liverpool who never shuts up
5. German lady with crazy work ethic
6. Funny, older and lazy east indian
7. Two younger dudes that think they are the coolest ever with their nice cars
8. Random canadians
Anyways…theres something i have learnt from living in Canada that i want you all to know about and hopefully make the right choice if faced with the decision.
Theres a very popular party drug as you all know called Cocaine, or blow, coke…whatever. Recently one of my friends got addicted to it and he is actually changed as a person. He calls people on Monday mornings trying to find it, and really isnt himself…i cant really even say i know him anymore. Now i have seen other people in this town who have literally lost everything they own to this drug and has consequently ruined their lives completely.
The phrase “They always go back”…is so true when talking users of cocaine. Even a close friend of mine who does it now and again…finds it so hard to stop thinking about it. I could go on but…my point is…i advise anyone reading this to stay away from cocaine, its nothing but bad news.
Replies: 2 comments
Say nope to dope!
Posted by Matt @ 06/06/2003 08:39 PM AST
Shit, if I was from Adelaide I’d be an old grumpy ass too (*rimshot*!).
Nah, just kiddin’.
Nice positive anti-drug message there dude. I think its nice that we send out a message to the kids who read the site.
Posted by Edo @ 06/03/2003 09:44 PM AST